The ARC Group firms not only practice in the areas of insurance and risk management. Most of our member firms offer a full complement of legal services to support our clients. We understand your business is complex and we can meet all of your legal needs, in addition to insurance and risk management.
Through Alexander Holburn’s membership with Legalign Global, the ARC Group also meets its clients’ international needs. Legalign Global is an integrated alliance of best-in-region law firms working as one for multinational insurers, brokers and businesses in addressing cross-border risks and claims.
Collectively, Legalign offers in-depth expertise in all major regions. As each alliance firm is a leader in their region, Legalign address global insurance issues by combining our local insights, relationships and influence to help our clients – and their customers.
The Legalign Global alliance firms are:
- BLD Bach Langheid Dallmayr – the leading insurance law firm in Germany with strong affiliations across Europe
- DAC Beachcroft – an international law firm offering coverage in the UK, Ireland, France and Spain, as well as significant reach in Latin America and Asia Pacific
- Wilson Elser – with more than 800 attorneys and a national network of offices, Wilson Elser advises businesses, brokers and global insurance companies in the US, as well as the London insurance market
- Wotton + Kearney – one of Australasia’s undisputed leaders in providing legal services to the insurance industry, with more than 200 lawyers across offices Australia and New Zealand, and
- Alexander Holburn – a member of the ARC Group, a network of specialist insurance law firms across Canada.
Find out more at Legalign Global.